Thursday, April 12, 2007

Skype

I just wanted to let you know that I'm on Skype now. My screen name
or whatever is LynseeM. Call me!

For those of you who don't know what Skype is...
Skype's a program that is free to download and use and allows you to
make international calls for free to other people that have the
program. All you need to do is go to: www.skype.com and download the
program and you will also need a headset (headphone/mic). Then you
can make free calls. I guess you can also make calls to
landlines/cell phones for pretty cheap, but I don't know much about
that. I've heard only good things about this program from people
who've used it, so don't be scared! It's also easy to download. You
will need a reliable internet connection to use it. I'm using a
wireless connection and it's not bad. Most of you in the USA probably
have a connection that's fine...unless it's dialup.

Also you can chat and do video conferencing, so I've just found out. Once (if) I get a web cam I can finally live out my dreams of having the phone in Peewee's Playhouse! Yes! It's all coming together!

So...call me! Remember I'm 7-ish hours ahead of Chicago...so we'll
probably need to set up a time to call. Just let me know.

Peace and Love
Lynsee

No comments: