Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Postal Experiment...in pictures!

Greetings everyone!

I decided to post scanned images of the stuff I've received thru the postal experiment. Why should I have all the fun of checking them out!?!? I didn't post the personalized stuff, but these are some of the images on the cards, postcards, and letters.

You can see the images at my picasa site: http://picasaweb.google.com/lynseemelchi/PostalExperiment2009#

Also I have totally messed up the counting of all the letters and the organization. I would say that I care a lot...but really it seems like a small detail to stress over. I just wanted to keep a statistical order to things to give people info about where things came from. Cos I thought that was interesting. But...I just keep screwing up so I'm going to forget about it for now. So far I have gotten 27 things from cards to postcards to letters to care packages.

Most importantly...thanks for those of you that took the time to participate. I appreciate your effort! It's been fun :)

I am going to leave my postal address in the USA in about 2 1/2 weeks for South Africa

BUT

If you'd like to still send me things (hint, hint) then you can send me stuff at:

Lynsee Melchi
p.o. box 11303
Hatfield 0028
Pretoria
SOUTH AFRICA

Enjoy the pics and keep the love coming!
Until next time...
Keep the faith and spread it gently

Love, Lynsee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!