Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Photos...Round 1

So I lied...I'm still in the USA, but at O'Hare airport. Which is shakily considered the US at best. More of international waters I would say. Although the airport typically brings out the timid mouse inside of me (anxiety problems the likes of which you didn't know possible of Lynsee) all has gone well so far. And I'm at my gate and paying attention...so I'm sure to NOT miss this flight ;) It's pretty hilarious at the gate so far cos it's very apparent that I'm not the only student lurking about. I feel like I'm witnessing a life-expanding moment in the lives of those around me...the first study abroad trip. I'm wading in a sea of kids off to their study abroad experience in Spain. This plane ride is going to be like Spring Break w/wings...ha ha. Madrid here we come!

I haven't quite figured out a good way to do photos yet, so here's my first crack at sharing photos. Please give me feedback as to how good this does/doesn't work for you. I am working on all the options available. Oh and also I need to figure out how to use my camera.

Please click on or cut and paste the link below to see the first round in a multi-round bout of goodbyes.

http://lynseemelchi.shutterfly.com/action/?a=0Acs2rho5cNGLjI


PS: Aunt Bernie...it's super easy to bathe myself in the golden light cos the sun is shining directly in my eyes right now. Now that's easy visualization!!

Enjoy!
41 minutes and counting til take off

Love Lynsee

No comments: