Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Congrats and thanks!

First I wanted to say many congratulations to Tom and Ofelia Coleman who are going to be having a baby!!! Woohoo!!

And secondly I wanted to say thanks to all the folks who have been sending me really really nice emails. Your words have been very uplifting as I sort of feel my way thru this new thing. Even when you have an idea of your powers and talents...there can still be doubt! But it's really helpful to know that I have so many folks behind me, keeping up with me, and who genuinely care about whether I succeed here. But stop making me cry in the computer lab!!! No...just kidding...keep it coming!!

Don't forget: Tomorrow is the "Day in the Life" day for those of you that want to participate.

Until next time
Love Lynsee

No comments: